noodleBubble's niceBlog

She sews, sticks & scribbles...
never quite left the 1980's...
reads profusely...
rarely throws anything away...

See what's new in noodleBubble world today...

Bring biscuits-the kettle's on & bunting's always up.


Wednesday, 26 March 2014

New Job!

So... I've got a part time job as a shopgirl at the newly opened 'Tiny Bakery' here in Leicester...


Have really enjoyed helping 'dress' the shop before opening but now it's open am just LOVING it more. Am surrounded by fresh bread, homemade cakes and the smell of delicious coffee. Add to this the need to chat to nearly every customer that comes in... Really!?! And you're paying me for this?? 

In my head I look just like Juliette Binoche in Chocolat in my Pinny.... Having caught a glimpse of myself the other day it seems the reality is more Arkwright from Open All Hours but never mind... 




2 comments:

  1. It all sounds so delightfully quaint, Lisa, a bit like a fairy story. I do hope that you continue to enjoy the sights and the smells. By the way, your little felt brooches are gorgeous; do you make them yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, It does doesn't it! Thank you YES I do make my brooches myself. I love handsewing! X

      Delete